Friday, January 11, 2013

~Friday Fun Facts~

Happy Friday! 


The weekend is only a few hours away and I can't wait! Do you guys have anything fun planned for the weekend? My husband and I are getting ready to close on a house we bought. So I will spend the weekend boxing up the rest of the stuff in our old house and cleaning. I absolutely love our new house and can't wait to move in. Maybe I will do a post about the new house with some pictures and stuff. What do you guys think? Leave a comment below and let me know(hint, I'll probably write one any way). :)

Being that this blog is new and some of you don't know that much about me I thought I would do a Fun Facts post about me. Just a little bit of random information about me so you can get to know me a little better. 



1. I share a birthday with my dad. I was born on my dad's 23rd birthday and I am pretty sure I was the best present he ever received!

2. When I was 6  a cocker spaniel bit me on the face. I had to have 37 stitches on the right side of my face. I was lucky because the dog didn't get my eye or lip, just my cheek. I have a small scar on the right side of my face, but the good thing is everyone just thinks I have one dimple! :)

3. I LOVE sushi and Chick-fil-A!! I don't eat fast food but when I do its Chick-fil-A! I just can't say no to that place, their chicken is delicious. Oh and those waffle fries, don't get me started!
 Everything in moderation. 

4. I have a love for music. I can't say that I listen to just one genre of music. I like a little bit of everything. I contribute my love of music to my dad. When I was growing up I was a daddy's girl for sure! When we would go places we were always listening to the radio and singing! It was the best car karaoke ever! We would play this game where I would always guess who was singing the song.  So as time went on I became more familiar with the artist and their music. Because of this game I grew  to love bands like:
Oh and I love the game Song Pop, I have to toot my own horn and say that I am pretty good at it! I also love how you can hear a song and it can take you back to a particular place in time. 

5. I am a reality show junkie(don't judge). I know its bad that I watch some of the trash that is on tv but I can't help it. It sucks me right in! My husband is always on my case about the shows I watch. I do have to say I am trying to watch less reality tv but some of it is like a train wreck and I can't look away. Maybe that should be a goal of mine, to cut back on reality tv. Yeah, we'll see how that one goes. 

That wraps up 5 fun facts about me. I hope you enjoyed them. Comment below and tell me a fun fact about yourself. 

Happy Friday and have a Fabulous weekend!!
xoxo














1 comment: